Here at Go Nissan South, we are proud partners with Nissan Canada Finance in order to provide customers across Edmonton with the best financing and leasing deals possible. But if you currently own a Nissan from 2008 or newer and are looking to finance or lease a newer Nissan, you are eligible for the Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program!
This program is a way for us to thank you for continuing to choose Nissan vehicles by providing you with stackable Loyalty Dollars which can be used to lower the final selling price of the vehicle, off-set your lease/finance payment on your current Nissan vehicle, and much more!
For more information on this incredible program, feel free to Contact Us or read on to learn more.
How Many Loyalty Dollars Can You Earn?
Depending on which new Nissan car, truck, or SUV you choose, you can earn the following amount of Loyalty Dollars.
|Model Year||Model||Nissan Loyalty Dollars|
Who Is Eligible?
This great program is available to:
- Individuals who currently own or are leasing/financing a 2008 or newer Nissan vehicle.
- Individuals who had a Lease or Finance contract with Nissan Canada Finance that either matured or was concluded 90-days prior to the purchase and delivery date of their Nissan vehicle.
How Can You Use Your Loyalty Dollars?
Your Loyalty Dollars can be applied in one or more of the following four ways:
- Reduce the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of an eligible new vehicle that is leased or financed through Nissan Canada Finance.
- Towards the purchase of the Nissan Added Security Plan (ASP).
- As an after-tax deduction from the final negotiated selling price of the new vehicle.
- To offset your lease/finance payments on your current Nissan, or towards and penalties and/or other amounts associated with ending your current finance/lease contract.
Contact Us for More Information
Still not sure if you’re eligible for the Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program? Contact Us today and let our friendly team of financial representatives help you save money on your next new Nissan car, truck, or SUV!